2- 12 oz. packages frozen cauliflower
1 tablespoon fresh rosemary diced
Salt and pepper to taste
2 beef bouillon cubes (enough for 4 cups broth)
3 cups water
1 onion, chopped
2 tablespoons butter
1 tablespoon garlic, minced
1 tspn. stevia
Cayenne pepper, to taste (optional, gives it a little kick)
1. Saute onions and cauliflower in pan with olive oil, until cauliflower can be mashed with a potato masher.
2. Add garlic, stevia and butter to pan and stir until butter is melted.
3. In soup pot, put in 2 beef bouillon cubes, rosemary and water. Bring to a boil and stir to dissolve the cubes.
4. Add heavy cream.
5. Add vegetables and stir. Bring to a boil.
6. Simmer for 20 minutes or longer to allow flavors to blend.