2 cups Almond Flour
1/2 cup (1 stick) melted & browned Butter (not burnt), then cooled for 5 minutes or less
1/2 cup Dark Chocolate Chips (60%)
2 tablespoons Coconut Sugar
1 tablespoon Honey
1 teaspoon Vanilla
1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease 9×9 baking dish with butter.
- Mix all ingredients except for chocolate chips.
- Then mix in 1/4 cup of chocolate chips.
- Spread the mixture evenly in dish.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup of chocolate chips on top.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes. It is done when toothpick in center comes out clean.
- Let cool on rack and slice into 9 squares.