1. Since we are doing a deep clean. The first step is to move the furniture out of place.
2. Take any accessories out of the room that need to be washed. Put curtains, blankets, pillow covers in the washer. Any vases, picture frames, etc. can be moved to the kitchen to be washed and wiped down.
3. Dust anything that is attached to the wall. Hot soapy water and a wet rag will do.
4. Don’t forget about the ceiling fan. Use a ladder to get up high and wipe it down with hot soapy water and a wet rag. Otherwise, use a swiffer duster with an extendable arm and do the best you can.
5. Wipe down any furniture and remove the cushions from the couch. Vaccuum out any crevices.
6. Since the furniture is moved, sprinkle the carpet with baking soda and vaccuum or mop the floor where is doesn’t normally get it.
7. Now, move the furniture back in place and put the accessories back where they belong.
8. Take a deep breath.
Isn’t that much better? Watch for my next blog article about Spring Cleaning. You’re almost done…