1 package chicken thighs
2-12 oz. packages frozen italian cut green beans (they hold up better in the crock-pot)
1/2 cup green bell pepper chopped
1/2 cup red onion chopped
1 cup fresh diced tomatoes
2 Chicken/tomato bouillon cubes
1. Put frozen green beans at bottom of crock pot.
2. Put in both bouillon cubes.
3. Place 1 layer of chicken on top of green beans.
4. Sprinkle with remaining ingredients.
5. If there is more chicken, put another layer on top and sprinkle again.
6. Leave in crock pot on low for 8 hours or longer. Cook on high for 6 hours or less.
7. There will be a lot of liquid when it is finished. Take all of the chicken out first and use a slotted spoon to serve the grean beans. Great flavor!