TRY THIS EASY, DELICIOUS AND HEALTHY MEAL FOR THE ENTIRE FAMILY!
What You Need:
2 beef or chicken bouillon cubes
1 block cream cheese
1 package fresh sliced mushrooms
1 tablespoon minced garlic
1 bag frozen spinach, or fresh is fine
1 bunch of green onions, chopped
How to Make It:
Sprinkle the salts and pepper on the chicken breasts. Layer them in the crock pot with the green onions, garlic and cream cheese sliced up. After the chicken is cooked. Stir it up and serve. You can even top it with some mozzarella or parmesan if you’d like.
Serve it with rice or a salad.
2- 12 oz. packages frozen cauliflower
1 tablespoon fresh rosemary diced
Salt and pepper to taste
2 beef bouillon cubes (enough for 4 cups broth)
3 cups water
1 onion, chopped
2 tablespoons butter
1 tablespoon garlic, minced
1 tspn. stevia
Cayenne pepper, to taste (optional, gives it a little kick)
1. Saute onions and cauliflower in pan with olive oil, until cauliflower can be mashed with a potato masher.
2. Add garlic, stevia and butter to pan and stir until butter is melted.
3. In soup pot, put in 2 beef bouillon cubes, rosemary and water. Bring to a boil and stir to dissolve the cubes.
4. Add heavy cream.
5. Add vegetables and stir. Bring to a boil.
6. Simmer for 20 minutes or longer to allow flavors to blend.
1 lb. dry pinto beans, soaked in water overnight, and cooked in crock-pot on low all day. then drained.
1 lb. raw bacon cut into small pieces, I use scissors.
1 bunch of cilantro, chopped
1 red onion, chopped
3 chopped tomatoes
1 bay leaf
1/2 tspn. dried parsley
2 beef bouillon cubes
1. Turn on slow cooker to low.
2. Put the pre-cooked, drained pinto beans into the slow cooker.
3. Put in all remaining ingredients, except water.
4. Pour in enough water to cover ingredients, with about 1/2 inch of water above them.
5. Cook on low for 8 hours or high for 6 hours or less.
6. Serve in a bowl. Delicious!
1 package of bacon, cooked
12 oz. frozen cauliflower
12 oz. frozen brocolli
3 cups cream
4 cups water or chicken broth
4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1 tspn. garlic powder
1 tspn. onion powder
1/4 tspn. seasoning salt
1/8 tspn. pepper
2 chicken bouillon cubes (enough for 4 cups of water)
Put bacon, cauliflower, brocolli, chicken broth, garlic, onion, salt, pepper and bouillon cubes and cream in the crock pot. Let cook. Just before you are ready to eat, put the cheese in and wait for it to melt.
Delicious. Serve with a salad on the side.
1 package chicken thighs
2-12 oz. packages frozen italian cut green beans (they hold up better in the crock-pot)
1/2 cup green bell pepper chopped
1/2 cup red onion chopped
1 cup fresh diced tomatoes
2 Chicken/tomato bouillon cubes
1. Put frozen green beans at bottom of crock pot.
2. Put in both bouillon cubes.
3. Place 1 layer of chicken on top of green beans.
4. Sprinkle with remaining ingredients.
5. If there is more chicken, put another layer on top and sprinkle again.
6. Leave in crock pot on low for 8 hours or longer. Cook on high for 6 hours or less.
7. There will be a lot of liquid when it is finished. Take all of the chicken out first and use a slotted spoon to serve the grean beans. Great flavor!