Bacon, cooked and torn into small pieces
Boiled eggs chopped
Black Olives, sliced
Fresh Cilantro chopped
Green Leaf Lettuce
Favorite dressing, blue cheese, ranch, vinaigrette, etc.
Mmmm. What a great salad! The cilantro gives it a kick and you can send the flavor any direction, based on the salad dressing you choose. Sweet, tangy, creamy.
1 head of your favorite lettuce
Ground Beef, cooked
Green onions, chopped
Lime juice, 1 tablespoon per pound of beef
Cook the beef with the green onions, and cilantro, add the garlic for 30 seconds. Then drain the fat from the meet. Add the remaining ingredients. I served the Sriracha Sauce and Soy Sauce on the side.
TRY THIS EASY, DELICIOUS AND HEALTHY MEAL FOR THE ENTIRE FAMILY!
What You Need:
2 beef or chicken bouillon cubes
1 block cream cheese
1 package fresh sliced mushrooms
1 tablespoon minced garlic
1 bag frozen spinach, or fresh is fine
1 bunch of green onions, chopped
How to Make It:
Sprinkle the salts and pepper on the chicken breasts. Layer them in the crock pot with the green onions, garlic and cream cheese sliced up. After the chicken is cooked. Stir it up and serve. You can even top it with some mozzarella or parmesan if you’d like.
Serve it with rice or a salad.
2- 12 oz. packages frozen cauliflower
1 tablespoon fresh rosemary diced
Salt and pepper to taste
2 beef bouillon cubes (enough for 4 cups broth)
3 cups water
1 onion, chopped
2 tablespoons butter
1 tablespoon garlic, minced
1 tspn. stevia
Cayenne pepper, to taste (optional, gives it a little kick)
1. Saute onions and cauliflower in pan with olive oil, until cauliflower can be mashed with a potato masher.
2. Add garlic, stevia and butter to pan and stir until butter is melted.
3. In soup pot, put in 2 beef bouillon cubes, rosemary and water. Bring to a boil and stir to dissolve the cubes.
4. Add heavy cream.
5. Add vegetables and stir. Bring to a boil.
6. Simmer for 20 minutes or longer to allow flavors to blend.
We loooooooove this soup. So hearty and easy to make in the slow cooker!
1 lb. ground beef
1 can diced tomatoes
1 can onion Ranch Beans
1 can golden Hominy (large soft corn, yummy, find at HEB)
1 large can, diced green chiles
1 onion, chopped
1 package dry ranch dressing mix
1 beef bouillon cube
Fritos corn chips
I prefer to cook this on low all day, so that the flavors can blend. Dump it all in the slow cooker. Add water a little at a time until you get your desired consistency. My husband likes it more hearty and less soupy so I add less water. It’s up to you.
1 lb. dry pinto beans, soaked in water overnight, and cooked in crock-pot on low all day. then drained.
1 lb. raw bacon cut into small pieces, I use scissors.
1 bunch of cilantro, chopped
1 red onion, chopped
3 chopped tomatoes
1 bay leaf
1/2 tspn. dried parsley
2 beef bouillon cubes
1. Turn on slow cooker to low.
2. Put the pre-cooked, drained pinto beans into the slow cooker.
3. Put in all remaining ingredients, except water.
4. Pour in enough water to cover ingredients, with about 1/2 inch of water above them.
5. Cook on low for 8 hours or high for 6 hours or less.
6. Serve in a bowl. Delicious!
1 package of bacon, cooked
12 oz. frozen cauliflower
12 oz. frozen brocolli
3 cups cream
4 cups water or chicken broth
4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1 tspn. garlic powder
1 tspn. onion powder
1/4 tspn. seasoning salt
1/8 tspn. pepper
2 chicken bouillon cubes (enough for 4 cups of water)
Put bacon, cauliflower, brocolli, chicken broth, garlic, onion, salt, pepper and bouillon cubes and cream in the crock pot. Let cook. Just before you are ready to eat, put the cheese in and wait for it to melt.
Delicious. Serve with a salad on the side.
1 package chicken thighs
2-12 oz. packages frozen italian cut green beans (they hold up better in the crock-pot)
1/2 cup green bell pepper chopped
1/2 cup red onion chopped
1 cup fresh diced tomatoes
2 Chicken/tomato bouillon cubes
1. Put frozen green beans at bottom of crock pot.
2. Put in both bouillon cubes.
3. Place 1 layer of chicken on top of green beans.
4. Sprinkle with remaining ingredients.
5. If there is more chicken, put another layer on top and sprinkle again.
6. Leave in crock pot on low for 8 hours or longer. Cook on high for 6 hours or less.
7. There will be a lot of liquid when it is finished. Take all of the chicken out first and use a slotted spoon to serve the grean beans. Great flavor!
2 cups Almond Flour
1/2 cup (1 stick) melted & browned Butter (not burnt), then cooled for 5 minutes or less
1/2 cup Dark Chocolate Chips (60%)
2 tablespoons Coconut Sugar
1 tablespoon Honey
1 teaspoon Vanilla
1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt
My husband and I ate this at the Olive Garden a few months ago and it was fabulous. I decided to go home and figure out how to make it myself. Here it is. It’s really not too difficult and it will fill your tastebuds with satisfaction. Try it out!
2 lbs. chicken breasts
1 package fresh sliced mushrooms
1 tspn. minced garlic
1 small onion, chopped
2 tblspn. diced tomatoes
24 oz. Marsala wine
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 tspn pepper
8 oz shredded mozzarella cheese
8 oz heavy cream
3/4 cup parmesan cheese
1/3 cup sour cream
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
1. Saute onions and mushrooms in olive oil until tender.
2. Add cream and wine to mushrooms and onions, simmer, while preparing the chicken, until desired thickness. Add salt and pepper to taste.
3. Slice all chicken breasts in half and open to look like a butterfly.
4. Use meat mallet to thin out the chicken.
5. Mix together sour cream, mozzarella, parmesan, garlic, tomatoes, salt and pepper in bowl.
6. Spoon sour cream mixture onto one side of butterflied chicken. Fold other side over.
7. Heat oil in pan.
8. Carefully place chicken into pan, cook both sides unil golden. Place on oven sheet.
9. Bake in pre-heated oven for 10-20 minutes. Bake until juices run clear and/or stuffing in center reach a temperature of at least 165°.
10. Serve sauce over top of baked chicken. Delicioso!
11. Serve along side a salad, pasta, mashed potatoes, green beans, or even boiled and mashed cauliflower. Pour the sauce over the cauliflower and it is wonderful. My family couldn’t even tell that they weren’t potatoes.