1 lb. dry pinto beans, soaked in water overnight, and cooked in crock-pot on low all day. then drained.
1 lb. raw bacon cut into small pieces, I use scissors.
1 bunch of cilantro, chopped
1 red onion, chopped
3 chopped tomatoes
1 bay leaf
1/2 tspn. dried parsley
2 beef bouillon cubes
1. Turn on slow cooker to low.
2. Put the pre-cooked, drained pinto beans into the slow cooker.
3. Put in all remaining ingredients, except water.
4. Pour in enough water to cover ingredients, with about 1/2 inch of water above them.
5. Cook on low for 8 hours or high for 6 hours or less.
6. Serve in a bowl. Delicious!