TRY THIS EASY, DELICIOUS AND HEALTHY MEAL FOR THE ENTIRE FAMILY!
What You Need:
2 beef or chicken bouillon cubes
1 block cream cheese
1 package fresh sliced mushrooms
1 tablespoon minced garlic
1 bag frozen spinach, or fresh is fine
1 bunch of green onions, chopped
How to Make It:
Sprinkle the salts and pepper on the chicken breasts. Layer them in the crock pot with the green onions, garlic and cream cheese sliced up. After the chicken is cooked. Stir it up and serve. You can even top it with some mozzarella or parmesan if you’d like.
Serve it with rice or a salad.
We loooooooove this soup. So hearty and easy to make in the slow cooker!
1 lb. ground beef
1 can diced tomatoes
1 can onion Ranch Beans
1 can golden Hominy (large soft corn, yummy, find at HEB)
1 large can, diced green chiles
1 onion, chopped
1 package dry ranch dressing mix
1 beef bouillon cube
Fritos corn chips
I prefer to cook this on low all day, so that the flavors can blend. Dump it all in the slow cooker. Add water a little at a time until you get your desired consistency. My husband likes it more hearty and less soupy so I add less water. It’s up to you.
1 package chicken thighs
2-12 oz. packages frozen italian cut green beans (they hold up better in the crock-pot)
1/2 cup green bell pepper chopped
1/2 cup red onion chopped
1 cup fresh diced tomatoes
2 Chicken/tomato bouillon cubes
1. Put frozen green beans at bottom of crock pot.
2. Put in both bouillon cubes.
3. Place 1 layer of chicken on top of green beans.
4. Sprinkle with remaining ingredients.
5. If there is more chicken, put another layer on top and sprinkle again.
6. Leave in crock pot on low for 8 hours or longer. Cook on high for 6 hours or less.
7. There will be a lot of liquid when it is finished. Take all of the chicken out first and use a slotted spoon to serve the grean beans. Great flavor!