Hurricane Harvey is on its way to Huntsville this Weekend.
Why not make a plan to stay indoors, and enjoy some relaxing time with your loved ones?
A list of things to have on hand:
- Craft Items, pencils, paper, fabric pieces, cardboard, hot glue gun, paints, glue, household items (be creative)
- Pillows and blankets in the living room-for laying around and making forts with little ones
- Snacky foods-Who doesn’t love to eat when they’re bummin’ around.
- Soup-It just feels cozy to eat soup when it’s storming outside. Plus, you can leave it in the crock-pot and eat it throughout the day. No big meals required.
- Of-course, get ready to do some TV, Sports & Movie watching to finish off the evenings.
Relax, enjoy being in the house. Its a great time to unwind and refresh for Next Week!